Careers at Beaurepaires
Join The Team
A 100% Kiwi-owned business, Beaurepaires has more than 60 stores in our nationwide network, as well as a sizeable head office located in Hamilton. We're always looking for like-minded people to join the team in a variety of roles, from a trainee or a store manager, to an accounts assistant or a fleet service person.
Working for Beaurepaires is a career choice, not just a job! We offer continued training and up-skilling for your career progression. We’re proud to have some of the most passionate and knowledgeable people in the industry on board here.
Take The Next Step
For further information about our current available positions, please contact:
- Kerith Toxopeus, Regional Manager - Northern
Phone 027 695 1414
- Mal Jamieson, Regional Manager - Central
Phone 027 451 5375
- Brent Taylor, Regional Manager - Southern
Phone 027 286 0517
- Jennifer North, Human Resource Manager, Head Office
Phone 07 848 9721
Benefits Of Working For Us
As well as continued training, having a wealth of knowledge available, and working for a company that likes to recognise and reward talent, there are additional employee benefits available to Beaurepaires staff.
- Discounted mobile phone plans
- Discounted gym memberships, health insurance, dental plans and eye care
- Discounted accommodation options nationwide