GET SPOTTED & WIN
GET SPOTTED & WIN WITH BEAUREPAIRES
Have you got your Beaurepaires sticker?
Get one, put it on your car and you could WIN 1,000 Bonus Fly Buys points! One lucky winner is chosen every month.
Terms & Conditions
- The "Get Spotted and Win" promotion is held by Beaurepaires New Zealand Limited.
- You will need to provide us with a valid Fly Buys card number.
- To be eligible a Beaurepaires branded sticker (available at Beaurepaires stores nationwide) must be displayed on your vehicle.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Beaurepaires stores will register your sticker in-store so we can contact you if you are a winner.
- If you're spotted with a sticker on your car anywhere in New Zealand, you'll be added to the draw to win 1,000 Bonus Fly Buys points.
- Beaurepaires New Zealand employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible to receive the bonus points.
- This offer is not valid for Beaurepaires trade accounts.
- Any decisions made by Beaurepaires New Zealand in regard to any part of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Beaurepaires New Zealand reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of the promotion at any time.
- Bonus points are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, in whole or in part.
- One winner will be randomly chosen once a month until December 2017 (inclusive).
- Winners will be notified by the 5th of the following month.
- Winners will be contacted via their supplied contact information and if after 5 days the winner cannot be contacted a redraw will take place.
- If you’re the winner as described above and are eligible for the bonus points these will be put on your account within 14 days.
- By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees that their details may be used by Beaurepaires for publicity if they receive the points allocations.