Road Hazard Tyre Insurance
FREE TYRE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
Road Hazard Cover tyre insurance is your best friend on the road. You get extended coverage for free repair or replacement of your tyres, and a tyre care programme to keep your tyres safe and in top condition.
Relax knowing you have protection from hazards like nails, potholes and kerb damage, no matter where you are - your tyre insurance can be claimed at any of our stores nationwide. When things go wrong, Beaurepaires Road Hazard Cover is there for you.
Beyond the manufacturer’s new tyre warranty, you will be protected with the guarantee of free repair or total replacement of your tyre in the first 12 months or 12,000km (whichever comes first from date of purchase) if the tyre is not legally repairable.
Total Tyre Replacement
- Total replacement of your tyre in the first of either 12 months or 12,000km (whichever comes first from date of purchase) if the tyre is not legally repairable.
Free Tubeless Puncture Repair
- Free tubeless puncture repairs at any Beaurepaires store for the lifetime of the tyres insured.
Free Tyre Care
- Free tyre care maintenance at 5,000 km and 10,000 km to maximise the life and safety of your tyres. This programme covers tyre tread and pressure check, tyre rotation, wheel balancing, and more.
Exclusive: Get more Fly Buys points
| || |
New Tyre + 10 Bonus Fly Buys Points Present the voucher from your Road Hazard Cover booklet at your local Beaurepaires store and collect 10 Bonus Fly Buys Points with your next tyre purchase.
| || |
Exide Battery + 10 Bonus Fly Buys Points
Get a great start and get 10 Bonus Fly Buys Points when you purchase a quality EXIDE battery for your car, boat or other vehicle.
| || |
Wheel Alignment + 10 Bonus Fly Buys Points
Get 10 Bonus Fly Buys Points with your next wheel alignment. We recommend a wheel alignment every 6 months or 10,000 km.
Terms & Conditions
Only tyres sold and fitted by Beaurepaires as recorded in your booklet are eligible for Road Hazard Cover. Beaurepaires Road Hazard Cover does not cover damage caused by:
- vandalism, accidents involving another vehicle, fire, snowchain damage, motor racing or incorrect wheel alignment
- operating a tyre with insufficient air pressure
- operating the vehicle off road
- tyres damaged as a result of a brake lock-up
Total replacement is provided in the first of either 12 months or 12,000 km (whichever comes first from date of purchase) if the tyre is not legally repairable.
IMPORTANT: Keep your policy booklet in a safe place, like your car's glove box. To claim Beaurepaires Road Hazard Cover, present this policy booklet and the invoice or any other proof of purchase at any Beaurepaires store.