BUY 4wd and 4X4 tyres
Need 4×4 or 4WD tyres? If you love getting off the beaten track and taking your vehicle off-road on New Zealand’s beautiful terrain then you need to make sure you have the right 4WD tyres to meet your demands!
We understand the importance of having dependable 4WD or 4×4 tyres that will power through the back country roads, whilst still providing a smooth ride.
At Beaurepaires we offer a wide range of 4WD tyres to suit your vehicle and the kind of driving you love to do. Our team will advise you based on how much on-road versus off-road driving you do and whether you’re concerned with ride quality, appearance, traction, durability or performance. Everyone is different and our team tailors our recommendations to your needs.
Our range of 4WD tyres are available in a number of different types including on-road, off-road, mud and all-terrain. We recommend fitting four of the same type and brand tyres to your car to ensure maximum effectiveness. At Beaurepaires we partner with leading tyre brands like BFGoodrich, Goodyear and Dunlop which means we can offer cutting-edge technology to improve your tyre performance and enhance your driving experience.
MICHELIN LTX FORCE SUV
For your city commute and light off road journeys. The LTX Force SUV tyre handles it all. Using Michelin’s latest technologies the LTX Force is an off-road tyre with on-road capabilities, it has comfortable ride and lasts up to 35% longer than its closest competitors.
Michelin ltx force SUV
An off-road tyre with on-road capabilities
- World Rally Championship (WRC) Technology & Design
- Cut-chip resistance
- Safe on wet roads: brakes up to 2 metres shorter*
- Lasts 35% longer vs competitors**
* MICHELIN LTX Force breaks up to 2m shorter versus Pirelli Scorpion ATR and Goodyear Wrangler Adventure, tested and certified by 3rd party company TUV with Mitsubishi L200 265/70R16.
** MICHELIN LTX Force delivers +35% more mileage versus Pirelli Scorpion ATR and Goodyear Wrangler, tested and certified by 3rd party company Dekra.
BFGOODRICH MUD TERRAIN T/A KM3
Years of experience and testing in some of the toughest conditions on Earth have resulted in a tyre that thoroughly and consistently defies expectations.
bfgoodrich mud terrain t/a km3
What you roll out of your garage is only as good as what it rolls on. Years of experience and testing in some of the toughest conditions on Earth have resulted in a tyre that thoroughly and consistently defies expectations.
- Terrain-Attack Tread Design: Massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any approach.
- Mud-Phobic Bars: Release compacted mud to enhance traction.
- Traction Armor Sidewall Sculpture: Boosts traction capabilities in mud and snow thanks to a notched shoulder design.
- Linear Flex Zone: Allows the tyre to flex and envelop objects in aired-down situations.
- Krawl-Tek Compound: Designed to enhance grip on rock and other slick surfaces.
- Coreguard Max Technology: Helps prevent sidewall splitting and puncturing thanks to race proven technology derived from the BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR3 tyre. Helps protect the critical sidewall failure zone with increased sidewall thickness.
- Advanced Deflection Design: Helps guard the upper shoulder area against snags and splits.
BFGOODRICH ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2
The BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 is an on/off-Road tyre that delivers exceptional toughness, durability and traction for traversing harsh conditions and gives you the confidence to take on the toughest challenges for work or play.
- 20% tougher sidewalls: with race-proven CoreGard™ Technology.*
- Longer tread life on and off-road: to extend your adventures.**
- Agressive All-Terrain traction: exceeding RMA severe snow traction performance requirements.***
- Side biter lugs: for increased mud and rock traction.
- Mud-phobic bars: improve shoulder cleaning in muddy and soft soils.
- Serrated shoulder design: greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow.
- 3D locking sipes: increase amount of biting edges for better traction.
20% TOUGHER SIDEWALLS*
*Improvement depends on the size of the tyre purchased. 20% improvement based on internal sidewall splitting test results derived from a simulated sidewall aggression testing machine (patent pending US20120245859A1) vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size
LONGER TREAD LIFE ON AND OFF-ROAD**
**On-Road: Based on internal wear tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17 Off-Road: Based on commissioned third-party gravel endurance tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17.
AGGRESSIVE ALL-TERRAIN TRACTION***
***Snow: Based on third-party snow traction tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17 using the ASTM F1805 Test.Mud Traction: Based on internal subjective mud testing vs. the BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17.
DUNLOP GRANDTREK AT5
The Dunlop Grandtrek AT5 is a new all-terrain tyre offering enhanced on-road performance for the daily commute with improved handling for off-road adventures. Dunlop Grandtrek AT5 gives you the confidence to do more on and off road.
- Long connected block tread design
- Stone ejector
- Large centre block design
- Larger tread block increases contact area and improves wet grip performance.
- Rugged tread design with adoption of stone ejector provides greater resistance to damage and super abrasion compound improves wear performance.
- New tread design with long connected blocks for improved straight line handling and cornering performance