OUR RANGE OF BFGOODRICH TYRES
OUR RANGE OF BFGOODRICH TYRES
Beaurepaires is proud to stock an extensive range of BFGoodrich off-road and on-road tyres.
BFGoodrich works to continually improve tyre performance because they want the same thing from a tyre as you….more control, more grip and more smiles behind the wheel. The love of driving is the long-standing spirit of BFGoodrich tyres.
When you choose a tyre, you’re choosing how much fun you can have in the driver’s seat. Decades of motorsports success have helped BFGoodrich develop tyres to give you the grip and control that your spirited driving demands — either on-road or off.
BFGoodrich is engineered by people with a passion for driving, who spend their weekends off-roading, or at track day events.
OFF-ROAD 4X4 AND SUV TYRES
For those looking for rugged dependability or simply to get off the beaten track, you can’t go past our range of BFGoodrich off-road 4×4 and 4WD tyres.
BFGOODRICH ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2
The BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 is an on/off-Road tyre that delivers exceptional toughness, durability and traction for traversing harsh conditions and gives you the confidence to take on the toughest challenges for work or play.
- 20% tougher sidewalls: with race-proven CoreGard™ Technology.*
- Longer tread life on and off-road: to extend your adventures.**
- Agressive All-Terrain traction: exceeding RMA severe snow traction performance requirements.***
- Side biter lugs: for increased mud and rock traction.
- Mud-phobic bars: improve shoulder cleaning in muddy and soft soils.
- Serrated shoulder design: greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow.
- 3D locking sipes: increase amount of biting edges for better traction.
20% TOUGHER SIDEWALLS*
*Improvement depends on the size of the tyre purchased. 20% improvement based on internal sidewall splitting test results derived from a simulated sidewall aggression testing machine (patent pending US20120245859A1) vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size
LONGER TREAD LIFE ON AND OFF-ROAD**
**On-Road: Based on internal wear tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17 Off-Road: Based on commissioned third-party gravel endurance tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17.
AGGRESSIVE ALL-TERRAIN TRACTION***
***Snow: Based on third-party snow traction tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17 using the ASTM F1805 Test.Mud Traction: Based on internal subjective mud testing vs. the BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17.
BFGOODRICH MUD TERRAIN T/A KM2 RWL
When you see the Krawler inspired tread pattern, you can tell the Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 isn’t merely an update of the previous model. It’s a whole new animal. Designed for serious off-road performance, Krawler-TEK technology uses three key sidewall enhancements, including a brand new rubber compound that resists punctures and bruising. So it can take on even the most torturous conditions.
- More sidewall traction and protection: with heavy-duty lugs extending down the sidewall.
- Tougher sidewalls: new cut and chip resistant sidewall rubber compound.
- Stronger and more durable: sidewall cords are up to 33% larger.
- Devastating grip: linear Flex-Zone across the face of the tread.
- Aggressive looks: visual cues from the popular Krawler.
- Off-road confidence: TriGard Carcass features bigger cords throughout.
ON-ROAD CAR AND SUV TYRES
For drivers wanting exhilaration or control, BFGoodrich lets you take control of every driving situation.
BFGOODRICH ADVANTAGE T/A DRIVE
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Drive offers a smooth everyday drive. Make your own way in every driving situation thanks to the strong tyre structure of the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Drive tyre. Take to the streets with excellent control due to the enhanced tread design featuring linked tread blocks and shoulder and feel safe knowing the Advantage T/A Drive handles any weather with grip.
BFGOODRICH ADVANTAGE T/A SUV
BFGoodrich – a reliable and tough brand that delivers good quality, everyday tyres for the driver who wants it all. The new Advantage range offers long-lasting wear and excellent grip in all road conditions. The linked tread blocks and rigid shoulder design provides maximum safety, smoother handling and great response to your driving style.