buy 4 bfgoodrich tyres, get a free torch*
Right now when you buy 4 BFGoodrich off-road tyres, you’ll receive a FREE* LEDLENSER Torch RRP $295!
You won’t be left in the dark with this cool freebie! Available on purchases on non-discounted BFGoodrich KO2, KM2 and Km3 tyres.
Please Note: Torch is to be claimed online by 31 August 2019 at:
Full terms and conditions below.
BFGoodrich works to continually improve tyre performance because they want the same thing from a tyre as you….more control, more grip and more smiles behind the wheel. The love of driving is the long-standing spirit of BFGoodrich tyres.
When you choose a tyre, you’re choosing how much fun you can have in the driver’s seat. Decades of motorsports success have helped BFGoodrich develop tyres to give you the grip and control that your spirited driving demands — either on-road or off.
BFGoodrich is engineered by people with a passion for driving, who spend their weekends off-roading, or at track day events.
BFGOODRICH MUD TERRAIN T/A KM3
Years of experience and testing in some of the toughest conditions on Earth have resulted in a tyre that thoroughly and consistently defies expectations.
- 5% Better Mud Traction¹: Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack tread design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars release compacted mud for continued traction.
- 8% Better Rock Traction²: Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tyre to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
- 27% Tougher Sidewalls³: Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. CoreGard Max Technology uses a thick sidewall shield and specialised compound to help guard against sharp objects, while Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture helps prevent sidewall splitting.
- Based on internal mud traction testing vs. Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tyre in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
- Based on dry rock traction testing vs. Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tyre in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
- Based on internal sidewall puncture testing vs. Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tyre in size LT265/70R17. Actual on-road results may vary.
BFGOODRICH ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2
The BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 is an on/off-Road tyre that delivers exceptional toughness, durability and traction for traversing harsh conditions and gives you the confidence to take on the toughest challenges for work or play.
- 20% tougher sidewalls: with race-proven CoreGard™ Technology.*
- Longer tread life on and off-road: to extend your adventures.**
- Agressive All-Terrain traction: exceeding RMA severe snow traction performance requirements.***
- Side biter lugs: for increased mud and rock traction.
- Mud-phobic bars: improve shoulder cleaning in muddy and soft soils.
- Serrated shoulder design: greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow.
- 3D locking sipes: increase amount of biting edges for better traction.
20% TOUGHER SIDEWALLS*
*Improvement depends on the size of the tyre purchased. 20% improvement based on internal sidewall splitting test results derived from a simulated sidewall aggression testing machine (patent pending US20120245859A1) vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size
LONGER TREAD LIFE ON AND OFF-ROAD**
**On-Road: Based on internal wear tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17 Off-Road: Based on commissioned third-party gravel endurance tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17.
AGGRESSIVE ALL-TERRAIN TRACTION***
***Snow: Based on third-party snow traction tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17 using the ASTM F1805 Test.Mud Traction: Based on internal subjective mud testing vs. the BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17.