Suitable for Ute, SUV, 4WD or Van type vehicles. If you have a hatchback, sedan or station wagon type vehicle, please select our Passenger Car Wheel Alignment.
Regular wheel alignments will improve fuel economy and are essential for even tyre wear, which will give your tyres a longer life.
WHEN SHOULD MY WHEEL ALIGNMENT BE CHECKED?
You should have your wheel alignment checked:
- When fitting new tyres
- Every 12 months or every 10,000 km you drive (whichever comes first)
- After the replacement of any steering or suspension parts
- After getting vehicle repairs because of an accident.
HOW CAN I TELL IF MY CAR NEEDS A WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
TAKE NOTE OF THESE WARNING SIGNS:
- Your car is ‘pulling’ to one side and hard to keep in a straight line when driving
- You feel excessive road shock through the steering wheel
- The steering wheel doesn’t return to centre
- Irregular tyre wear – on front or rear tyres
- The steering feels heavy.
Find out more about wheel alignments here.