Beaurepaires stores are open during the Alert Level 2 period.
PLEASE NOTE – Due to the volume of calls coming into our Contact Centre, the easiest and quickest way to access our services is to book online.
You can also request a call back when calling our Contact Centre so you don’t have to wait on the phone.
WE ARE OPEN – PLEASE CHECK STORE HOURS BELOW:
- East Tamaki, Auckland
- Glenfield, Auckland
- Kingsland, Auckland
- Parnell, Auckland
- New Lynn, Auckland
- Glen Innes, Auckland
- Grey Lynn, Auckland
- Newmarket, Auckland
- Henderson, Auckland
- Albany, Auckland
- Takanini, Auckland
- Takapuna, Auckland
- Manukau, Auckland
- Te Rapa, Hamilton
- Hamilton CBD
- Te Awamutu
- Matamata – incl 24/7 Fleet Servicing
- Mt Maunganui
- Durham St, Tauranga
- Cameron Rd, Tauranga
- Taumarunui – incl 24/7 Fleet Servicing
- Palmerston North
- New Plymouth
- Upper Hutt, Wellington
- Wellington CBD
- Newtown, Wellington
- Rutherford St, Lower Hutt
- Alicetown, Lower Hutt
- Kent Terrace, Wellington
- Porirua, Wellington – incl 24/7 Fleet Servicing
- Cumberland Street, Dunedin
- Anderson Bay Road, Dunedin – incl 24/7 Fleet Servicing
- Timaru – incl 24/7 Fleet Servicing
- Tuam Street, Christchurch
- Rolleston, Christchurch
- Hornby, Christchurch
- Sockburn, Christchurch – incl 24/7 Fleet Servicing
- Sydenham, Christchurch
- Gore – incl 24/7 Fleet Servicing
Your safety is important to us therefore we have contactless servicing over this period, customers will need to follow the instructions from our friendly team when they arrive.
Please see below the key information you’ll need to know for our team to assist you during Covid-19 Alert Level 2:
BOOKINGS & QUOTES
- We apologise for the inconvenience but during this time we will NOT be able to accept any cash payments.
BUSINESS ACCOUNTS & LEASE COMPANY CUSTOMERS
- Account Customers will be able to phone one of our selected stores directly for service and to make a booking.
- Please click on the store you require from the list above to view contact information.
- Please note the same contactless servicing process will apply to Account customers.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT BEAUREPAIRES
We have implemented contactless servicing during this time, please take note of these steps:
- Arrive at your chosen store at your allocated booking time – or just drop in during business hours if required.
- We have marked where you should stand to ensure the 2-metre distance rule (when you enter our stores and while paying at the reception counter)
- One of our friendly team member will ask you to put your car key (only) on a tray.
- Once we have the key we ask that you kindly wait in the showroom, outside or leave the premises please.
- Once we have completed the work we will disinfect your key and phone you to advise you to collect.
- We will hand your key to you on a tray and you will be ready to go!
- We have rigorous cleaning and sanitising processes in place to adhere to Government recommendations.
Please don’t be offended but we will always maintain a strict 2 metre distance from you in accordance with the Government recommendations.
We understand this may not be a familiar process, but it is necessary to ensure both your safety and that of our team.
We’re all in this together! Stay safe – The Beaurepaires Team