Get the products and services you need today at Beaurepaires! Genoapay gives you the ability to convert any purchase into a 10 week instalment plan, so you can pay for what you need over time, with no interest, and no fees.
What makes Genoapay Different?
Flexible & Fast
Genoapay allows you to move payment days to match your pay cycle, or you can pay off your account early.
Get what you need on your terms.
No Hidden Fees
Joining Genoapay is totally free, there are no ongoing fees, and there is never any interest. The only time Genoapay will charge you extra is when you miss a payment. Missed payments cost $10.
NZ Operated & Secure
Genoapay is a registered financial services provider, and your payment information is securely stored in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Need tyres, oil, batteries or a wheel alignment now?
Genoapay gives you the ability to convert any purchase into a 10 week instalment plan, so you can pay for what you need over time, with no interest, and no fees, so you can get the things you want right now and keep the money in your pocket for other things.
How it works
1. Ask to pay with Genoapay at the checkout
Firstly, you need to create an account and get pre-approval. Then you can ask to use Genoapay at the checkout. There’s no extra cost to you. Minimum purchase $20, maximum purchase $1000.
2. Receive a text message to complete your payment
Click on the link and enter your debit or credit card details to split the total purchase into 10 weekly payments. Payment takes 2 minutes to complete for a first time user, and 30 seconds for every subsequent payment.
3. Approval in real-time
You don’t need to wait around, Genoapay will tell you instantly how much you can spend. If you are only approved for an amount less than the total purchase, you can pay a deposit and still pay the rest over 10 weeks.
Free to join. Free to use.
Sign up and get pre-approved now! You’ll see your available credit to spend after signing up, which can be used at any of our Beaurepaires Stores.
- Who can use Genoapay? You will need to be at least 18 years of age, hold a valid New Zealand drivers license or New Zealand passport, and have a debit or credit card.
- What happens if I miss a payment? Genoapay understand that this might happen, so they will call, text, or email you to arrange an alternative method of payment, or reschedule a new payment to take place. There is a $10 missed payment variation fee charged to your account as soon as you miss the agreed scheduled payment.
- Can I change the day of my instalments? Yes, you can choose to pay on any day you like. This can be done by logging into your Genoapay account and selecting the payment plan.
For more information please visit www.genoapay.com/how-it-works/