INTRODUCING… THE NEW MICHELIN AGILIS 3!
MICHELIN AGILIS 3 delivering a SAFER and LONGER performance from the first kilometre until the last!
The new commercial tyre for light-duty vehicles, designed to meet the challenges of difficult usages and road conditions.
The Michelin Agilis 3 provides a high level of safety on wet roads and excellent energy efficiency (fuel economy and reduction of CO2 emissions), all while maintaining the robustness and durability you can expect from Michelin tyres.
The Michelin Agilis 3 is outfitted with innovative technologies and sophisticated features for long-lasting performance with optimum safety and environmental friendless – reinforcing Michelin’s commitment for more sustainable mobility.
SAFETY MADE TO LAST
- Market-leading in wet braking performance from the 1st to the last kilometre.
- 11% Shorter wet braking when tyre has been worn
- Thanks to Unique kerbing shields protection against sidewall damage.
EVERY DROP COUNTS
- 12% superior rolling resistance resulting in reduced fuel consumption giving you the environmental advantage
YOUR PARTNER FOR LONGER
- Up to 25% more mileage vs previous generation
- Less downtime, therefore more savings for you and your business
Horizontal bars in the tread groove that are designed to minimize stone trapping, resulting in a tyre that keeps your down time to a minimum and lowers your running costs
U SHAPE GROOVES
A more ‘vertical’ design increases void ratio by 2mm, allowing for greater water clearance for lasting wet grip performance
Made with an Abrasion-resistant rubber compound. These shields give added protection without compromising the casing flexibility
Allows higher density of silica & carbon black materials leading to improved wet grip, fuel saving and mileage performances
FULL DEPTH SIPES
Ensuring good flexibility of the tread blocks, resulting in market leading wet grip performance; both new and when worn
Keeps the operating temperature cooler thus helps reduce fuel costs.