NEW TYRE ARRIVALS AVAILABLE AT BEAUREPAIRES
NEW TYRE ARRIVALS AVAILABLE AT BEAUREPAIRES
Our partnerships with the world’s best tyre manufacturers ensure you stay ahead of the game and up-to-date with our new tyre arrivals and tyre technology at competitive prices.
Take a look at our new tyre arrivals from leading tyre manufacturers such as MICHELIN, BFGoodrich, Goodyear and Dunlop. These manufacturers invest huge amounts into research and development every year to keep improving the quality of their tyres.
They work hard to achieve:
- Improved safety features
- Enhanced driving comfort
- Reduced noise vibration and harshness
- Better fuel economy
- Longer tread life
- Better load capability
- Superior handling
- Improved wet and dry braking
- Better grip in all conditions
- More damage resistance.
Check out some of our favourite new tyre arrivals below.
MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4S TYRE
MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4s features the highest levels of handling and safety in its class due to innovative technologies previously reserved for super cars and motorsport tyres only. The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4s tyre is designed for maximum combined performance.
– 1st in DRY braking1
– 1st in WET braking1
– 1st in DRY laptime1
– 1st in longevity2
1 Thanks to external tests realized by TÜV SÜD in June and July 2016 in 255/35-19 96Y XL with BRIDGESTONE Potenza S001, CONITINENTAL ContiSportContact 6, DUNLOP Sport Maxx RT 2, GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, and PIRELLI PZero Nero GT bought on European replacement market in 2016 by TÜV SÜD.
2 Thanks to external tests realized by DEKRA Test Center in June and July 2016 in 255/35-19 96Y XL with BRIDGESTONE Potenza S001, CONITINENTAL SportContact 6, DUNLOP Sport Maxx RT 2, GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, and PIRELLI PZero Nero GT bought on European replacement market in 2016 by TÜV SÜD.
MICHELIN Primacy 4 tyre
The MICHELIN Primacy 4 features outstanding wet braking performance1 even when worn, and is rated most silent and comfortable ride vs other premium brands2
Evergrip and Silent Rib Technologies
The EVERGRIP TECHNOLOGY provides outstanding wet grip, thanks to:
- New tyre sculpture, providing +50% of space to evacuate even more water (when new and when worn) compared to previous generation tyre
- New rubber compound, bonding rubber and silica more strongly and evenly, providing more uniform energy dissipation upon contact with the road.
THE 2nd GENERATION SILENT RIB TECHNOLOGY:
- Provides a silent, comfortable ride thanks to inter-locking bands between tread blocks that minimize air pumping sound effects as the tyre is rolling.
1 Worn condition: tyres tested at 2mm remaining tread depth; wet braking test 80 to 0 kph conducted by TUV Rhineland Thailand Ltd, on Michelin’s request in Jan 2018, on dimension 225/50R17 on Honda Accord. Comparing new and worn MICHELIN Primacy 4 vs average of four premium brand of tyres.
2 Interior noise testing at 50-70 kph and comfort assessment at 30-50 kph conducted by TUV Rhineland Thailand Ltd on Michelin’s request, in Jan 2018, on dimension 225/50R17 on Honda Accord. Comparing MICHELIN Primacy 4 vs average of four premium brand of tyres.
MICHELIN PRIMACY SUV tyre
The new MICHELIN Primacy SUV tyre delivers confidence and tranquility to drive your family safely even in the most unpredictable driving conditions. Most SUV (Sport Utility Vehicle) drivers choose their vehicle’s safety features carefully – considering ABS, airbags, and traction control.
As the only contact with the road, good tyres are a driver’s first guarantee of a safe and comfortable ride. The area of a tyre that touches the road surface is approximately the size of a postcard. It is not much when you consider all the functions of a tyre: supporting the car, transmitting traction and braking forces, absorbing road shocks and steering. This is why tyres should be regarded as a priority when considering the safety of any type of vehicle.
The MICHELIN Primacy SUV is exclusively designed by Michelin for SUVs. It was developed specifically for the Asia Pacific’s extreme road and weather conditions with the objective of offering maximum safety to SUV owners and their families. Speaking about the new tyre, Martial LAFONT, Passenger Car and Light Truck Marketing Director MICHELIN East Asia and Oceania said:
We have listened to SUV drivers in our region. They choose their vehicles because they want more safety for themselves and their family on their daily commute, as well as during long distance travel. SUVs are larger, more robust vehicles, they offer better visibility and more space, but they can at times be more difficult to handle and to stop, especially on wet roads. The MICHELIN Primacy SUV tyre was developed to address these needs, and provide maximum safety and protection to the driver and their family.
BFGOODRICH MUD TERRAIN T/A KM3
Years of experience and testing in some of the toughest conditions on Earth have resulted in a tyre that thoroughly and consistently defies expectations.
- 5% Better Mud Traction¹: Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack tread design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars release compacted mud for continued traction.
- 8% Better Rock Traction²: Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tyre to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
- 27% Tougher Sidewalls³: Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. CoreGard Max Technology uses a thick sidewall shield and specialised compound to help guard against sharp objects, while Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture helps prevent sidewall splitting.
- Based on internal mud traction testing vs. Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tyre in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
- Based on dry rock traction testing vs. Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tyre in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
- Based on internal sidewall puncture testing vs. Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tyre in size LT265/70R17. Actual on-road results may vary.
BFGOODRICH ADVANTAGE T/A DRIVE tyre
Make your own way in every driving situation thanks to the smooth everyday drive and strong tyre structure of the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Drive tyre.
Take to the streets with excellent control due to the enhanced tread design featuring linked tread blocks and shoulder, and feel safe knowing the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Drive handles any weather with unshakable grip.
GOODYEAR ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 tyre
Stop faster. Drive safer. Designed to deliver assurance braking performance on wet roads, thanks to our latest innovation: Hydrotred technology. The innovative asymmetric tread design further improves handling and comfort performance, resulting in a safer and more comfortable ride.
Hydrotred technology uses a boosted compound formulation, with additional adhesive resin and an innovative tread design, to improve braking performance on wet roads. The asymmetric tread pattern and cavity design are optimised to create a more effective footprint and better contact pressure to improve handling and steering precision. The tyre tread pattern is designed with narrower shoulder grooves, increased amount of pitches, and noise reducing edges to provide drivers a more comfortable and quieter ride. Download the Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2 brochure