New Tyre Arrivals
Our partnerships with the world’s best tyre manufacturers ensure you stay ahead of the game with tyres that feature the most advanced tyre technology. Check out some of latest tyres released to the New Zealand market below.
- Improved safety features
- Enhanced driving comfort
- Reduced noise vibration and harshness
- Better fuel economy
- Longer tread life
- Better load capability
- Superior handling
- Improved wet and dry braking
- Better grip in all conditions
- More damage resistance
DUNLOP GRANDTREK PT3
THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR YOUR SUV
The perfect choice if you drive an SUV mostly on the road and are looking for a tyre that delivers exceptional handling, enhanced grip, fuel efficiency with minimal noise.
The Grandtrek PT3 is the successor to the Grandtrek PT2 and provides further improvements to handling, grip and performance. The PT3 has been designed to deliver high speed stability, low noise, fuel efficiency and is perfect for the 4WD owner who enjoys a smooth and comfortable cruise along the highway.
Enhanced stability and handling performance with exceptional steering control
Advanced silica compound helps delivers shorter braking distances and improved wet performance*
Lower rolling resistance enhances fuel economy to save you money at the pump
DUNLOP SP SPORT FM800
WITH THE LOOK AND FEEL OF A SPORTS PERFORMANCE TYRE
The Dunlop SP Sport FM800 delivers exceptional wet handling and braking performance to enhance your safety.
With an outstanding heritage of proven and successful products, the SP Sport FM800 delivers the latest in technological advances with an enhanced silica compound and tread design all aimed at providing exceptional wet performance for family and driving enthusiasts alike.
Enhanced silica-based tread compound provides superb handling, grip and braking in wet conditions
4 wide circumferential grooves help clear water for outstanding wet braking and enhanced aquaplaning resistance
New profile design and advanced compound delivers improved rolling resistance that can help improve fuel economy
MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4 SUV
THE ULTIMATE COMPLIMENT TO YOUR SUV
The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyre, specially made for premium SUVs, provides you with excellent handling and a comfortable driving experience.
The Pilot Sport 4 SUV features an asymmetrical tread pattern designed to withstand severe weather conditions. The external part of this tyre provides outstanding grip and safety in dry conditions, whilst the internal part of the tyre keeps you safe on wet roads. This innovative technology, demonstrated in Michelin’s comparative testing statistics, helps you stop shorter when you really need to!
PASSIONATE DRIVING AND SAFETY
Outstanding grip and safety: 1st in wet and braking dry braking comparative tests
DEDICATED TO SUVS
Excellent longevity and a SUV-dedicated robustness
OPTIMISED COMFORT AND NOISE
Comfort oriented improvements to enhance your driving pleasure
ACCLAIMED BY SEVERAL CARMAKERS
Developed with major car manufacturers and customised for all SUVs
OUTSTANDING GRIP AND SAFETY
- Asymmetrical tread pattern: external part for dry conditions, internal part for wet roads
- “Dynamic response” technology: a hybrid belt made of aramid and nylon for an optimised driving precision
- Groove design mastered to rigidify the tread pattern and provide grip under lateral solicitation
- Tread pattern stiffness with optimised notches for excellent braking on dry roads
- New compound mix with specific innovative “functional elastomers” and thin silica for excellent grip and braking on wet roads
DUNLOP SP SPORT LM705
IMPROVED RIDE COMFORT, MILEAGE AND LOW NOISE
The Dunlop SP Sport LM705 with Shinobi Technology, is the ideal tyre for a wide range of vehicles, offering high levels of comfort, low noise and wet grip.
With an optimised tread pattern, the Dunlop SP Sport LM705 delivers improved tyre wear and noise reduction compared to its predecessor, offering drivers value for money coupled with performance.
Improved riding comfort with newly developed sidewall technology that absorbs vibration
A bilateral asymmetric pattern design that increases the rigidity of the outer block that improves resistance to uneven wear
Noise prevention with Shinobi Technology that reduces air capture and suppresses vibrations leading to reduced noise
GOODYEAR EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 5
A STEP ABOVE
Goodyear has kept the best bits of the Asymmetric 3 and refined the engineering and construction in specific places to ensure Asymmetric 5 takes performance to a new level.
The new high-silica compound, improved active braking technology and increased stiffness will provide you with an enhanced level of control and handling that you need in a high-performance tyre.
Impulse control compound
Higher silica content improves grip in all conditions and improves braking distance on wet and dry roads
Advancements in active braking technology enables the tyre to expand its surface area in sudden braking scenarios for improved braking performance
Precise power transmission provides extra stiffness in the tyre for enhanced control at high speeds
Overall, the new Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 reduces braking distance on wet and dry roads, giving drivers greater control and the freedom to enjoy the journey.
MICHELIN ENERGY XM2+
YOUR STOPPING SUPER-POWER
The Michelin Energy XM2+ improves on the previous generation with a NEW rubber compound, shorter wet and dry braking distances and 25% more mileage than other premium competitors.
This tyre features the same innovative tread pattern as the previous generation, including the signature Michelin Green X marking which indicates a low rolling resistance for optimising energy saving.
MICHELIN ENERGY XM2+ PRODUCT FEATURES
SHORTER BRAKING DISTANCES
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres brakes 1.5m shorter when new and 2.6m shorter when worn vs other premium tyre brands.
25% MORE MILEAGE
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres lasts 25% longer compared to other premium tyre brands.
NEW RUBBER COMPOUNDS
- New formulation of full silica tread compound that contacts the ground in micro-scale resulting in better grip throughout the life of the tyre.
New formulation of full silica tread compound that bonds stronger from filler to filler, resulting in minimized wear leading to longer mileage.
MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 TYRE
KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE WITH OUR NEWEST MICHELIN TYRE!
After three years of development, the Michelin Primacy 4 tyre provides exceptionally high levels of performance on wet roads. What really sets the Primacy 4 apart from its competitors is its long-term performance, from the first use as a brand new tyre, right down to the last mile when the tyre reaches its legal tread limit.
The tyre continues to respond exceptionally under braking even when worn. Compared to its direct competitors, the new Michelin Primacy 4 brakes on average 2.5m shorter in the wet when new and 5.1m shorter when worn.* That means that you and your family will be safe when the tyre is new and safe when it is worn!
The EVERGRIP TECHNOLOGY provides outstanding wet grip, thanks to:
- New tyre sculpture, providing +50% of space to evacuate even more water (when new and when worn) compared to previous generation tyre
- New rubber compound, bonding rubber and silica more strongly and evenly, providing more uniform energy dissipation upon contact with the road.
THE 2nd GENERATION SILENT RIB TECHNOLOGY:
- Provides a silent, comfortable ride thanks to inter-locking bands between tread blocks that minimize air pumping sound effects as the tyre is rolling.
1 Worn condition: tyres tested at 2mm remaining tread depth; wet braking test 80 to 0 kph conducted by TUV Rhineland Thailand Ltd, on Michelin’s request in Jan 2018, on dimension 225/50R17 on Honda Accord. Comparing new and worn MICHELIN Primacy 4 vs average of four premium brand of tyres.
2 Interior noise testing at 50-70 kph and comfort assessment at 30-50 kph conducted by TUV Rhineland Thailand Ltd on Michelin’s request, in Jan 2018, on dimension 225/50R17 on Honda Accord. Comparing MICHELIN Primacy 4 vs average of four premium brand of tyres.
BFGOODRICH MUD TERRAIN T/A KM3 TYRE
CREATED TO CONQUER
Years of experience and testing in some of the toughest conditions on Earth have resulted in a tyre that thoroughly and consistently defies expectations.
- 5% Better Mud Traction¹: Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack tread design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars release compacted mud for continued traction.
- 8% Better Rock Traction²: Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tyre to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
- 27% Tougher Sidewalls³: Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. CoreGard Max Technology uses a thick sidewall shield and specialised compound to help guard against sharp objects, while Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture helps prevent sidewall splitting.
- Based on internal mud traction testing vs. Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tyre in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
- Based on dry rock traction testing vs. Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tyre in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
- Based on internal sidewall puncture testing vs. Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tyre in size LT265/70R17. Actual on-road results may vary.