Suitable for hatchback, sedan and station wagon type vehicles. If you have a Ute, SUV, 4WD or Van type vehicle, please select our SUV/ RV/ 4WD/ Van Wheel Alignment.
Regular wheel alignments will improve fuel economy and are essential for even tyre wear, which will give your tyres a longer life.
WHEN SHOULD MY WHEEL ALIGNMENT BE CHECKED?
You should have your wheel alignment checked:
- When fitting new tyres
- Every 12 months or every 10,000 km you drive (whichever comes first)
- After the replacement of any steering or suspension parts
- After getting vehicle repairs because of an accident.
HOW CAN I TELL IF MY CAR NEEDS A WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
TAKE NOTE OF THESE WARNING SIGNS:
- Your car is ‘pulling’ to one side and hard to keep in a straight line when driving
- You feel excessive road shock through the steering wheel
- The steering wheel doesn’t return to centre
- Irregular tyre wear – on front or rear tyres
- The steering feels heavy.
Find out more about wheel alignments here.