Got a puncture? We can get you back on the road in no time! Book a time for your puncture repair and let the friendly team at Beaurepaires take care of the rest.
Suitable for hatchback, sedan and station wagon type vehicles. If you have a Ute, SUV, 4WD or Van type vehicle, please select our SUV/ RV/ 4WD/ Van Puncture Repair.
HOW DO PUNCTURES OCCUR?
All tyres can get punctures and this is an unavoidable fact of motoring.
Worn or over inflated tyres are more likely to suffer from punctures whereas tyres that are well maintained and kept in good condition suffer from less punctures.
In many cases punctures can often be repaired safely and within the tyre manufacturer’s recommendations and the regulations or standards concerning safe tyre repairs and methods. We only repair tyres that sit completely within these rules for your safety and peace of mind.
WHAT TYPE OF DAMAGE CANNOT BE REPAIRED?
The tyre must be removed from the wheel in order to accurately assess its actual condition and the type of repair required.
Tyres presenting the following signs of damage cannot be repaired and MUST be taken out of service:
- Visible or deformed bead wire
- Heating and separation of internal plies or layers
- Deterioration due to solvents, grease or corrosive particles
- Creasing or mottling of the interior lining (inside rubber)
- Circular wear on the sidewall due to contact between the rubber and the ground
- Cracking of the rubber due to ageing of the tyre.
For us safety is non-negotiable so we will only repair tyres that can be used safely without risk.
For more information about puncture repairs visit our Puncture Repair page.