TYRE AND MOBILITY SOLUTIONS
Are you a business owner or Fleet Manager? Are you looking for a trusted partner for your tyre and mobility solutions who can offer competitive corporate pricing structures and credit terms?
At Beaurepaires we partner with thousands of businesses around New Zealand, providing and servicing all sorts of tyres from cars and SUVs to wheelbarrows and trailer tyres. Beaurepaires also stocks Shell motor oil and a wide range of Exide batteries.
We have the expertise and equipment to satisfy all your tyre servicing needs. We offer a full range of tyre services including fitting, balancing, puncture repair, tyre rotations and wheel alignments, and our staff are trained to provide advice on the right tyres for your fleet.
PARTNERING WITH BEAUREPAIRES
When you partner with Beaurepaires, you will be assigned an account manager who will hold regular meetings with you to ensure your business objectives are being achieved. We will also work with you to establish a standard operating procedure for your account to ensure your internal purchase approval processes are being complied with when your team need to use our services.
Purchases can be made on account, so no need for your team to handle cash or have a credit card, improving your internal control and the expense tracking of your tyre purchases. We can also offer customised reporting options and on-site fleet checks if required.
WHY CHOOSE BEAUREPAIRES?
FREE 4 POINT SAFETY CHECKS IN-STORE (AVAILABLE ON-SITE BY ARRANGEMENT)
- Discounted corporate pricing.
- Credit terms.
- World-leading and trusted brands.
- An experienced team providing technical support.
- Monthly reports to comply with health and safety obligations.
- FREE 4 Point Safety Checks in-store (available on-site by arrangement).
- Customised offering to suit your business needs.
- Nationwide network of stores (commercial servicing available at selected locations).
- Mechanical servicing – New Plymouth and Wanganui.
- Technical tyre training and support for fleet managers.
- Invoices can be emailed directly to your accounts department.